Pitch up and Play
PITCH UP AND PLAY - 16th November
We're running a Pitch up and Play event before the England v France fixture at Sandy Park on Saturday 16th November.
The event will take place between 9.30am and 12.00pm and be for women aged U13, U15, U18 and above. The coaching sessions will be taken by the Community Chiefs and the Exeter Chiefs Women's coaches.
Spaces will be given on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to take part in the training event without pre-registering to the Pitch up and Play.
Pitch up and Play tickets will not give access to the stadium, your match ticket will be required for this. Registration will be between 9.30am and 9.50am, with coaching starting at 10.00am.
- Full training kit
- Appropriate footwear (plastic or short studded boots advised)
- Trainers if prone to blisters
- Plenty of water/ juice
- Weather appropriate protection (sun cream/waterproofs)
- Contact gear (mouth guards, head guards)
- Change of clothes (WASHING FACILITIES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED)
For any queries regarding the event please email: