Enjoy the best match-day offering available within Premiership Rugby by sampling the delights of the 1905 Club at Sandy Park on match-days.
The 1905 Club, which is our premier match-day hospitality package, allows you to sample the very best in Westcountry hospitality with fine dining, guest speakers, premium seating and player interaction, all set within a relaxed environment perfect for entertaining clients and friends.
Themed around the first-ever visit of the world famous All Blacks to England, when they played at Exeter's old County Ground in 1905, experience our award-winning service in this seasonal membership that offers the ultimate match-day experience for all of it's guests.
Open to both individuals and businesses, the 1905 Club offers the finest rugby hospitality experience and allows you to enjoy edge of the season rugby and fine dining for all of it's guests.
* VIP entry
* Hospitality in the top floor Estuary Suite
* Complimentary drinks package
* Former Chief Chris Bentley as your host for the day
* Sumptuous three-course dining with menu compiled by our Head Chef
* Westcountry cheese board and crackers at half time
* Afternoon tea with gourmet savouries and devilish sweets
* Premium seating in the centre of the West Grandstand
* Post-match acoustic set from local performers
* Post-match Q&A with a member of the coaching staff
COST: £2,450 exclusive of VAT per person, per season