Themed around the first-ever visit of the world famous All Blacks to England - at our old County Ground home in 1905 - our award-winning service in this seasonal membership club offers the most exclusive match-day experience for all of its guests.
The 1905 Club is our Premier Match-Day Hospitality Package, allowing you to sample the very best in Westcountry Hospitality.
Capped at just 150 guests, the limited availability makes this a very exclusive and sought-after ticket, and is packed full of fine dining, guests speakers, player interaction and premium seating within the main West Grandstand.
Open to both individuals and businesses, the 1905 Club is set within a warm and relaxed environment, perfect for entertaining clients and friends, and offers the finest rugby hospitality experience, including your own dedicated match-day hostess.
* VIP entry
* Hospitality in the top floor Estuary Suite
* Complimentary drinks package
* Sumptuous three-course dining with menu compiled by our Head Chef
* Westcountry cheese board and crackers at half time
* Afternoon tea with gourmet savouries and devilish sweets
* Premium seating in the centre of the West Grandstand
* Post-match acoustic set from local performers
* Post-match Q&A with a member of the coaching staff
COST: £2,450 exclusive of VAT per person, per season