Business Gold Card Package
If you want to be part of a memorable day out at Sandy Park, an Exeter Chiefs Gold Card Membership offers a perfect way to entertain customers/clients or celebrate a special occasion with family and friends.
Steeped in history and tradition, Exeter Rugby Club has a very special rugby heritage and that is captured each and every match-day as we serve up a pre-game package that is simply second to none.
Our long-standing Exeter Chiefs Gold Card package is our enhanced season ticket, which is aimed principally towards the business world.
With each four-ticket package you receive the following benefits for the 21/22 Season:
- Four reserved West Grandstand seats for all Premiership and European Cup Pool matches
- Priority booking for progression matches in the above competitions
- Exclusive use of Gold Card Suite at Sandy Park on match-day before game
- Complimentary match programme
- Opportunity to book two-course pre-match meal in the Gold Card Suite (cost of meals additional)
- Opportunity to win a signed match ball (when dining)
- Access to all ‘A’ League, Academy and Friendly matches
- Right to enter ballot for international tickets (subject to RFU Regulations)
- Opportunity for one company representative to attend members’ meetings and the AGM, this also includes voting rights
- Preferential rates at Sandy Park Conference & Banqueting Centre (quote GOLDCARD to redeem)
GOLD CARD DINING
If you are looking for that special match-day package, then an Exeter Chiefs Gold Card is the one for you.
With Gold Card Dining available ahead of every Exeter Chiefs home fixture, it offers the perfect opportunity for its members to partake in traditional rugby hospitality in the relaxed environment of the Exeter Suite.
Ahead of kick-off, tuck into the very best the West Country has to offer with our sumptuous two-course offering featuring the best local produce. There is also the chance to win a signed ball in our 'Guess the Score' competition.
If you are a Gold Card Holder, you can book your dining online at goldcard.exeterchiefs.co.uk/account/login. You are able to book as many places as you hold Gold Cards.
Terms & Conditions
- Please confirm details of any allergies / dietary requirements at the time of booking or no later than 12 noon on the Monday prior to the match-day