Business Gold Card Package
If you want to be part of a memorable day out at Sandy Park, an Exeter Chiefs Gold Card Membership offers a perfect way to entertain customers/clients or celebrate a special occasion with family and friends.
Steeped in history and tradition, Exeter Rugby Club has a very special rugby heritage and that is captured each and every match-day as we serve up a pre and post-game package that is simply second to none.
Our long-standing Exeter Chiefs Gold Card package is our enhanced season ticket, which is aimed principally towards the business world.
With each four-ticket package you receive the following benefits
- Four prime West Grandstand Seats for 11 Premiership, 3 European Champions Cup and 2 Anglo-Welsh Cup matches
- Priority booking for progression matches in the above competitions
- Use of the Gold Card Suite on match-days, including a complimentary programme and pre-game player interviews
- Opportunity to book a two-course, pre-match meal in the Gold Card Suite (costs of meals additional)
- Access to all A League, Academy and Friendly matches
- Right to enter ballot for international tickets
- Opportunity for one company representative to attend members' meeting and the AGM, this also includes voting rights
- Company name in editions of the match-day programme during the course of the season
- Preferential rates at Sandy Park Conference & Banqueting Centre (quote GOLDCARD to redeem)
- VIP off-site parking for one vehicle
GOLD CARD DINING
If you are looking for that special match-day package, then an Exeter Chiefs Gold Card is the one for you.
With Gold Card Dining available ahead of every Exeter Chiefs home fixture, it offers the perfect opportunity for it's members to part-take in traditional rugby hospitality in a warm and relaxed environment in the Chiefs Suite.
Ahead of kick-off, let us allow you to tuck into the very best the West Country has to offer with our sumptuous two-course Devonshire carvery and dessert. This is then followed by a live question and answer session with a former player and member of the current Exeter Chiefs squad, as well as the chance to win a signed ball in our 'Guess the Score' competition.
Available to book either for the season or on a match-by-match basis, call Tracey Martin on 01392 890904 or email our friendly hospitality team at email@example.com
- Entry via the Gold Card Entrance
- Pre-Match Q&A with two members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Two-Course Westcountry Carvery & Dessert
- Reserved West Grandstand seating
- Entry into the Guess the Score Quiz with the chance
to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
COST: £115 exclusive of VAT per person, per game
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the carvery stations are open two-and-a-half hours before kick-off and close one hour before kick-off (excluding Double Header)
- Please confirm details of any allergies / dietary requirements at the time of booking or no later than 12 noon on the Monday prior to the match-day
- All cancellations must be received by 12 noon on the Monday prior to the match-day. Exeter Rugby Club reserves the right to charge for any meals cancelled after this time.