Exeter Chiefs Corporate Dining Packages
With breath-taking views of the Devon countryside, mouth-watering local produce, together with all the excitement of a match-day, there really is no better location for you to host clients, friends or family.
Add into the mix international rugby players on show every week, enjoy every ruck, maul and tackle in the company of the most fervent supporters in English rugby.
Indeed, to walk out as a corporate guest of the Chiefs is an unrivalled experience.
From the Gold Card Dining packages in the Exeter Suite through to Match Sponsorship in the Chiefs Suite, we promise to provide you with a match-day experience that is second to none. With sumptuous menus created by Sandy Park Head Chef, Craig Beecham, plus the best players in the nation vying for rugby's top honours, this really is an opportunity to savour the exceptional.
For more information please email email@example.com.
CORPORATE DINING CHIEFS SUITE
- VIP Entry via main reception
- Hospitality in the top floor, glass fronted Chiefs Suite overlooking the pitch
- Former Chiefs legends as your host for the day
- Pre-Match Q&A with two members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Three-Course dining with menu compiled by our Head Chef
- Premium West Grandstand seating directly outside the suite
- Entry into Guess the Score quiz with chance to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
- Post-Match Q&A with a member of the Chiefs coaching staff
- Access to Chiefs Suite three hours before kick-off
COST: £2,000 exclusive of VAT per table of 10 per game
CORPORATE DINING EXETER SUITE
- Two-Course Gourmet Menu compiled by our Head Chef
- Entry via the Gold Card Entrance
- Pre-Match Q&A with four members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Reserved West Grandstand seating
- Entry into the Guess the Score Quiz with the chance
to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
COST: £1,325 per game, exclusive of VAT