Exeter Chiefs Season Tickets
Exeter Chiefs 2020/21 Season Tickets
Click here to buy a 2020/21 Season Ticket.
By signing up to an Exeter Chiefs season ticket, not only are you showing your dedication to Rob Baxter and his squad in their quest for honours, but you will be part of famous match-day Tribe, experiencing every pivotal moment in the Gallagher Premiership, Heineken Champions Cup and Premiership Rugby Cup.
This season, prices have been frozen in some areas of the stadium, therefore adult tickets are available from less than £38 per month when purchased on a 10-month Direct Debit plan.
What are the benefits of being a Season Ticket Holder?
- Most cost-effective way to attend fixtures at Sandy Park, and only way to guarantee a space
- Includes access to 18 home games (two Pre-Season friendlies, 11 Gallagher Premiership, two Premiership Rugby Cup, three European)
- Your ticket reserved to purchase for progression games at Sandy Park
- Free access to all Exeter Braves & Academy fixtures
- Club Shop and Bar discounts
- Access to the Exeter Chiefs Season Ticket Holder Advantage Scheme - click here
What you need to know:
- Interest free Direct Debit plan available
- Existing season ticket holders will have their ticket(s) reserved for purchase until 5.00pm on Monday, 6th April, after which time they will be released for general sale.
- 2020/21 Season Ticket cards will be sent out to supporters in the Summer, in time for use at the first pre-season game in September 2020.
- To renew your season ticket, click here to log in to your account, go to your reserved tickets and complete the transaction.
For any ticketing queries, please contact email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a current season ticket holder, can I renew my current ticket?
Current tickets will be held on reservation until 5.00pm on Monday 6th April. To renew your season ticket, click here to log in to your account, go to your reserved tickets and complete the transaction. If you have any queries regarding reservations and renewals, please contact the Ticketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like a seat in the West Grandstand, am I able to move?
We have a long waiting list for supporters wishing to move to the West Grandstand for next season. If you would like to be added please email email@example.com with your full details and information on the number of seats you are looking for. The Ticketing Team will contact those on the waiting list in Summer 2020 if anything becomes available. We would always suggest renewing or purchasing your ticket in your next preferred location, so that you are guaranteed a space.
I want to join as a season ticket holder, but I haven’t had one before. When can I purchase?
Season tickets will be available to purchase for 2020/21 from Tuesday 18th February. Click here to view availability.
I want to purchase my family’s season tickets too, can I do this?
Yes. Once logged in to your account you will need to add the individuals that you wish to purchase for to your ‘Friends & Family’ list. This can be done under the ‘community’ section in your account, and you will need their customer number and surname.
I want to pay for my season ticket by instalments, how do I do this?
When proceeding to payment for your season tickets, choose the ‘Direct Debit - Monthly Payments’ option as the payment type.
When can I expect to receive my season ticket card?
2020/21 Season Ticket cards will be sent out to supporters in the summer, in time for use at the first pre-season game in September.