Exeter Chiefs Season Tickets
See every moment with an Exeter Chiefs' 2018/19 Season Ticket
By signing up to an Exeter Chiefs season ticket, not only are you showing your dedication to Rob Baxter and his squad in their quest for honours, but you will be part of famous match-day Tribe, experiencing every pivotal moment in the Aviva Premiership, European Champions Cup and Premiership Cup.
What are the benefits of being a Season Ticket Holder?
- Most cost-effective way to attend fixtures at Sandy Park, and only way to guarantee a space
- Includes access to 16 home games (11 Premiership, 2 Premiership Cup, 3 European) as well as pre-season friendly
- Free access to all Exeter Braves & Academy fixtures
- Club Shop and Bar discounts
- Access to the Exeter Chiefs Season Ticket Holder Advantage Scheme - further details to be released soon!
What you need to know:
- Interest free instalment plan available
- 2018 Season Ticket cards will be sent out closer to the start of the new season, arriving with supporters in time for the August pre-season friendly.
New season tickets can be purchased here.
For any ticketing queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Season Ticket FAQs
I want to join as a season ticket holder, but I haven’t had one before. When can I purchase?
Season tickets are available for purchase from Monday 9th April, for new season tickets as well as renewals.
I want to purchase my family’s season tickets too, can I do this?
Yes. Once logged in to your account you will need to add the individuals that you wish to purchase for to your ‘Friends & Family’ list. This can be done under the ‘community’ section in your account, and you will need their customer number and surname.
I want to pay for my season ticket by instalments, how do I do this?
When proceeding to payment for your season tickets, choose the ‘Instalments – Credit/Debit Card’ option as the payment type. Initially, a 10-month payment plan is available. The deadline for the 10-month plan is 30/04/18. Your first instalment will be paid when you purchase your ticket, with the second being taken automatically on the 28th day of the next month. Once the 10-month plan expires, a 9-month option will become available, and so on.
When can I expect to receive my season ticket card?
Season ticket cards will be sent out in the summer, in time for first use at the pre-season friendly fixture in August.