Exeter Chiefs Season Tickets
See every moment with an Exeter Chiefs' 2018/19 Season Ticket.
Renewals and new season tickets will be able to be purchased through the online ticketing portal from 10am on Monday 9th April.
What you need to know:
- Interest free instalment plan available, with adult tickets available from just £35 per month (based on 10 monthly payments, deadline 30/04/18 to pay over 10 months)
- Existing season ticket holders will have their ticket(s) reserved for purchase until 5pm on Wednesday 2nd May, after which time they will be released for general sale.
To renew your season ticket, simply login to your account here, go to your reserved tickets and complete the transaction.
New season tickets can be purchased here.
- 2018 Season Ticket cards will be sent out closer to the start of the new season, arriving with supporters in time for the August pre-season friendly.
By signing up to an Exeter Chiefs season ticket, not only are you showing your dedication to Rob Baxter and his squad in their quest for honours, but you will be part of famous match-day Tribe, experiencing every pivotal moment in the Aviva Premiership, European Champions Cup and Anglo-Welsh Cup.
What are the benefits of being a Season Ticket Holder?
- Most cost-effective way to attend fixtures at Sandy Park, and only way to guarantee a space
- Includes access to 16 home games (11 Premiership, 2 Anglo-Welsh, 3 European) as well as pre-season friendly
- Free access to all Exeter Braves & Academy fixtures
- Club Shop and Bar discounts
- Access to the Exeter Chiefs Season Ticket Holder Advantage Scheme - further details to be released soon!
For any ticketing queries, please contact email@example.com
Season Ticket FAQs
I am a current season ticket holder, can I renew my current ticket?
Yes. Renewals are available online, simply log in to your account, click on ‘reserved tickets’ and complete the transaction. Existing season ticket holders have their seats reserved until 5pm on 2nd May.
My reservation isn’t showing, what do I do?
Ensure that you are logged in to the account linked to your season ticket. Your ‘Customer Number’ is shown on your season ticket card, and can be found in the ‘Profile and Payment Methods’ section of your account when logged in. If you continue to have a problem please contact the Ticketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to remain as a season ticket holder but want to move my seat, can I do this?
Yes. If a seat that you would prefer is showing as ‘available’, simply purchase it from your account as if it was a new season ticket. Your reservation for your previous seat will then simply expire in early May. If the seat you would prefer isn’t available, you will need to purchase a seat that is available. After reservations for existing season ticket holders have then expired in early May, you can contact email@example.com to see if it is possible to move to a preferred seat that may not have been renewed and may now be available.
I want to join as a season ticket holder, but I haven’t had one before. When can I purchase?
Season tickets are available for purchase from Monday 9th April, for new season tickets as well as renewals.
I want to purchase my family’s season tickets too, can I do this?
Yes. Once logged in to your account you will need to add the individuals that you wish to purchase for to your ‘Friends & Family’ list. This can be done under the ‘community’ section in your account, and you will need their customer number and surname.
I want to pay for my season ticket by instalments, how do I do this?
When proceeding to payment for your season tickets, choose the ‘Instalments – Credit/Debit Card’ option as the payment type. Initially, a 10-month payment plan is available. The deadline for the 10-month plan is 30/04/18. Your first instalment will be paid when you purchase your ticket, with the second being taken automatically on the 28th day of the next month. Once the 10-month plan expires, a 9-month option will become available, and so on.
When can I expect to receive my season ticket card?
Season ticket cards will be sent out in the summer, in time for first use at the pre-season friendly fixture in August.