Exeter Rugby Club Terms & Conditions 2017/18
- Under 2 years Qualify for “Babes in Arms”
- 2 years - 10 years Qualify for “Child”
- 11 years - 16 years Qualify for “Youth”
* Babes in Arms and Child Tickets are not sold in Standing Terraces of the Stadium
* All above must be accompanied by an adult.
* Qualifying date for above is 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018
- Student ID must cover the entire season
Proof of Student ID must be provided, otherwise, a full price Adult price will be applied
Cancellation of Tickets
Cancellation of Season Tickets can be processed prior to the start of the season. Once the season has begun, all Season Tickets by any payment method are non-refundable.
Match tickets are strictly non-refundable and cannot be transferred to an alternative game.
Please note that fixture dates and times are subject to change - please be aware of this when booking tickets
Tickets purchased online must be printed prior to arrival at the Stadium. Please ensure that your ticket is printed on A4 paper with the barcode clearly visible. Failure to print your e-ticket will result in a £5 admin fee for your ticket to be printed at the Ticket Office.
Direct Debit Payment Scheme
You may become a season ticket holder by paying for a season ticket at the price set out on our website in one full upfront payment. Alternatively you can pay monthly at the price set out on our website via direct debit. Please note that if you choose to become a monthly member you are agreeing that you will continue to pay for the ticket and be a season ticket holder for a minimum of twelve months.
Please be aware, the purchase of all season tickets will be subject to availability. If you are not already a season ticket holder, you should try to purchase your season ticket for the upcoming season prior to the end of the then current season. However, depending on availability, we may still have season tickets available for the upcoming season following the end of the current season.
If you wish to purchase a half season ticket when these are available, you will be obliged to pay for such partial membership in one full upfront payment. However, you will be able to pay monthly via direct debit in respect of the following season if you decide to purchase a full season ticket for the following season prior to the end of the current season.
If you are already a season ticket holder, you will have the opportunity to renew online for another 12 months up until the end of February each year. If you have not renewed by the 31st May each year, your season ticket will be available for others to purchase and your direct debits will cease.
- Direct debit payments are spread evenly over eleven months. First payment will be taken in April and the final payment in February. In the event of joining the direct debit scheme after April one ‘catch up payment’ will be taken and then equal monthly payments through to February.
- In February you will be notified of their new direct debit payment amounts for the forthcoming season. To use the facility you must be 18 years old or over and hold a bank or building society current account which can support a Direct Debit. Parents or guardians may make an application for a membership to be used by a person aged under 18.
- If the season ticket holder:
a) Fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement; or
b) Fails to pay Exeter Rugby Club Limited a monthly payment on or within 14 days of the due date for payment; or
c) Fails to maintain a Direct Debit Mandate then and in such event the membership holder agrees to allow the club to debit a credit / debit card as provided by the seasonal member on the Seasonal Membership Application Form at the time of purchase. Should this transaction be blocked then the membership holder agrees that the membership card will be de-activated and the membership holder will return without demand the membership card(s) to the Club forthwith. The Club reserves the right to take whatever legal actions are necessary to affect the return of any membership card(s) not returned as agreed
4.The season ticket holder will not without prior consent of the Club be entitled to use the season ticket card in the event of a default as described in clause 4 above.
5. If following an event of a default as described in clause 4 the season ticket holder wishes to continue for the remainder of the current season, the holder shall pay forthwith to the Club the total of the remaining monthly payments which are unpaid.
6. Following a default as described in clause 4 above, all instalment facilities will be withdrawn from the season ticket holder indefinitely.
7. This agreement is personal to the season ticket holder and is not assignable by the season ticket holder.
8. The club reserve the right to refuse members entry in to the direct debit scheme.
- Season Ticket Holders are entitled to receive a 5% discount on all bar purchases on match days by showing their season ticket when making their purchase
- Season Ticket Holders are entitled to receive a 10% discount on all full price Exeter Chiefs merchandise on production of their season ticket
- Season Ticket Holders will be given priority to book their own season ticket seat / terrace place on home progression games for a limited time which will be set and advised by Exeter Rugby Club.