Contact the Trading Post
The Trading Post
Sandy Park Stadium
Sandy Park Way
Opening hours: Updated 13/7/20
- THE SHOP WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, DESPITE CHANGES TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS,
- ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE
Visiting by car:
There is an onsite car park at Sandy Park with over 500 spaces. We are working with Premier Park who operate an Automatic Plate Recognition (ANPR) system whereby all vehicle registrations will be captured on arrival and departure by camera.
- All visitors will need to enter their vehicle registration number at one of the machines in the car park
- There is no need to display the receipt in the vehicle once paid
- Spend over £50 in the shop we will refund £1.00 off of your parking (bring the receipt in to the store)
- Visitors can top up at a machine or by RingGo if overstayed
Charges are as follows:
Up to 15 Minutes: Free of charge
Up to 1 hour: £1.00
Up to 5 hours: £2.50
Up to 14 hours: £4.50
Up to 24 hours: £6.00
Mobile app RingGo can be used to pay for the parking. Find out more here.
Trading post returns policy:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will happily offer you an exchange or refund within 30 days of your purchase. Items must be returned in their original packaging, in a saleable condition and with a receipt or a returns form if purchased online. Please note sale items bought in store are exchange only.
Covid-19 Extended returns policy:
We have extended our returns policy from 30 days to 100 days, this applies both online and store purchases until further notice. All other terms and conditions related to returns and refunds applies.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR USUAL SERVICE MAY TAKE SLIGHTLY LONGER UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES
Our delivery service is provided to you by Royal Mail Tracked 48. Which provides you with full online tracking to enable you to keep track of your delivery progress. SMS/email notifications are available. Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver your parcel in 2 to 3 working days.