Trading Post Information Page and FAQ's
Contacting us by email
We are happy to answer queries on products, orders and anything else about the online store at the below address:
We will respond as soon as possible during our working hours. Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Contacting us by telephone
If you would prefer to speak to one of us please call us on 01392 890872.
Our opening times are 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, Thursday until 6:00pm. (Excluding bank holidays) Outside of these hours, please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We do not have an answering machine service.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE
Visiting the shop
Opening hours: As from 12th April 2021
We will be opening the shop from 12th April 2021, in accordance with the easing of the government restrictions.
Please note our new opening hours:
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm, Thursday until 6:00pm. (Excluding bank holidays)
Whilst the shop remains closed until this date, you can now use our new Click and Collect service.
The Trading Post
Sandy Park Stadium
Sandy Park Way
Visiting by car:
There is an onsite car park at Sandy Park with over 500 spaces. We are working with Premier Park who operate an Automatic Plate Recognition (ANPR) system whereby all vehicle registrations will be captured on arrival and departure by camera.
All visitors will need to enter their vehicle registration number at one of the machines in the car park
There is no need to display the receipt in the vehicle once paid
Spend over £50 in the shop we will refund £1.00 off of your parking (bring the receipt in to the store)
Visitors can top up at a machine or by RingGo if overstayed
Charges are as follows:
Up to 15 Minutes: Free of charge
Up to 1 hour: £1.00
Up to 5 hours: £2.50
Up to 14 hours: £4.50
Up to 24 hours: £6.00
Mobile app RingGo can be used to pay for the parking. Find out more here.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR USUAL SERVICE MAY TAKE SLIGHTLY LONGER UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES
Our delivery service is provided to you by Royal Mail Tracked 48, which provides you with full online tracking to enable you to keep track of your delivery progress. SMS/email notifications are available. Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver your parcel in 2 to 3 working days from dispatch.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit to you, so please allow a good amount of time if you need your order for a specific date.
Unfortunately, an order that has been returned to us by the courier can’t be re-directed out to our customers again, but will be refunded in full once the team has processed it.
If you require the items, we would ask you to place a new order.
Orders placed on Saturday or on Sunday will not be processed until Monday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
|UK orders under £75||UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Working Days)||£5.00|
|UK Orders £75 or above||UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Working Days)||Free|
|Overseas - EU||Royal Mail International tracked||£12.95|
|Overseas - Rest of World||Royal Mail International tracked||£18.95|
There may be local import duties to be paid on receipt of your goods that The Trading post is not liable for.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will happily offer you an exchange or refund within 30 days of your purchase. Items must be returned in their original packaging, in a saleable condition and with a receipt, a return form if purchased online or an accompanying letter.
Please note sale items bought in store are exchange only.
Click & Collect
Placing Your Order
- Simply add your items to the basket, proceed to the checkout and select click and collect.
- Once your transaction has been successful you will receive a confirmation email including all collection details.
- We will then send an email once your order is in store and ready to be collected.
- Your order will then be held in store for 7 days; from the date you received the email confirming your order is ready to be collected.
Collecting Your Order
- Collection times 10am-5pm Monday to Friday, Thursday till 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- On the day of collection, please bring your confirmation e-mail, the card used for payment and/or passport/driving license as proof of purchase when you collect your order.
- We will hold your parcel for the full 7 days. If you do not collect your order, within the 7 days, your order will be refunded.
- Your order will be refunded automatically onto the method of payment used at the time of purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your order or have it posted, we require that this is done in writing via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to P&P costs
Matchday click and collect is currently not available
- Your gift card can be used to buy merchandise both online and in store.
- The gift card is valid for purchase for 12 months.
- Unfortunately, it cannot be used to purchase match or event tickets.
- The gift card is not redeemable or refundable for cash.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
- No value until purchased.
- The Gift Card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase printed on receipt.
Please be aware that Samurai make two fits, fashion and regular, so sizes may vary.
Men’s Size Chart
|Label||To fit actual Chest||To fit actual Waist|
Women’s Size Chart
|Label||To fit actual Chest||To fit actual Waist||To fit actual Hips|
Junior Size Chart
|Label||To fit actual Chest||To fit actual Waist|
Customer size guide- Men’s ICONIX Pro-Fit
|*Size measurements are in inches|
|Back body length from HPS to Hem||Chest 3cm from armhole||Waist @44cm from HPS||Hip @50cm from HPS|
If you are placing an order which contains both an item that is on pre-order and an item that is in stock, your order will be dispatched once all items are in stock and you will only pay one postage charge.
If you wish to split your delivery, please contact us at email@example.com You will incur an additional postage charge but your items will be dispatched as they become available.