Women's Super Saturdays/ Sundays
Experience the ultimate day out with the Exeter Chiefs Women's team, as we invite you to be part of one of our Match Day Experiences.
Whether it be for an Allianz Premier 15s or Premiership Cup, our Super Saturday/Sunday programme not only offers you the perfect insight to life behind the scenes on a match-day, but youngsters from rugby clubs, schools or other organisations have the opportunity to learn from the best as members of our first team squad offer hand-on coaching tips during a fun-filled morning of activity.
If that is not enough to whet your appetite, you will then get the chance to watch the Chiefs in action themselves, tackling the elite of the English game. Watch all the pulsating action from prime seats, before assembling just ahead of half time to take part in our special half-time parade, where you and your club-mates get the chance to lap up the famous match-day atmosphere.
Then, following the final whistle, line the touchline and get to meet more of our first team stars when they come pitch side at the final whistle to meet with their army of supporters to sign autographs and pose for pictures.
This is the first year that we will be offering these incredible matchday experiences at our Women's team games, as our star-studded group of International players continue to go from strength to strength. This is an opportunity for inspiration, experiencing Women's sport at the very highest level, and interacting with some of the best players in the world.
Super Saturday/ Sunday Programme
- Training Session (One and Half Hours)
- Activities For The Whole Family
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Match-Day Ticket
- Guard of Honour pre-game
- Lap of Honour at half time
- £23 per child (Includes Everything Above)
- £10 per adult (Same Cost As Match Ticket) - Adult tickets must be purchased via the following link: Ticketing Website
22/23 Match Day Experiences
If you are interested in attending a Ladies Game Match Day experience please contact Tom via the email below with the 'Making a Booking' information. To allow us to add you to a contact list so once 22/23 Ladies game fixtures are released you will be contacted with available match day experiences that can be booked.
Making a Booking
- Your club, school or group name?
- A contact number?
- Which game you would like to book/ provisionally book onto?
- How many child tickets you require (rough estimation is ok)?
- For payment if you wish to be invoiced for all tickets or have a unique code made to distribute to parents which they use to book tickets with?