Salary: Dependent upon experience.
Location: Sandy Park, Exeter and surrounding area, travel will be required
Contract type: Full-Time, fixed-term
Reports to: Director of Rugby
This is a management position overseeing all operations of the Academy at Exeter Chiefs which includes age groups from Under-13 to Senior Academy Players.
The Academy Manager is responsible for shaping the future direction of the Academy, its staff and players. The Academy Manager must have a modern approach to development and be forward thinking in their long-term strategy for the Academy.
This role requires someone with a clear passion for the long-term development of talented rugby players, creating a pathway into the senior squad team at Sandy Park.
How to apply
Please email Zoe Willmott your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 29/06/18
Interviews will take place on the 06/07/18
Successful applicants only will be contacted by email
Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role involves work with children and as such is subject to Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Sandy Park, Exeter. Travel will be required
Contract type: Full-time, fixed-term
Closing date: 9/07/18
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Exeter Rugby Club for a senior physiotherapist to join our experienced sports medical team. Exeter Rugby Club compete within in the Gallagher Premiership, European Champions Cup and Premiership Rugby Cup competition. Formed in 1871, Exeter Rugby Club are the Westcountry’s Premier sporting club, steeped in long-standing tradition and prides itself on delivering professional workmanship, both on and off the field. We are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, hard working and dynamic senior physiotherapist.
The opportunity has arisen for a senior physiotherapist to join our expanding sports medical team. The hard working and professional physiotherapist will have the chance to thrive, develop, progress and integrate into an already experienced Premiership medical team, under the guidance of the Director of Sports Medicine and the Head of Medical Services. The role will focus on the assessment, treatment, maintenance, rehabilitation planning and implementation for the senior playing squad.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Three years or more experience within elite level sport
- Member of the CSP or equivalent insurance provider.
- Registration with HCPC.
- Msc in physiotherapy/ rehabilitation
- Experience in professional rugby
- Liaise with the Director of sports medicine and the Head of Medical Services in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of all Exeter Chiefs players.
- Prescribe, develop and implement treatment and rehabilitation plans for injured and rehabilitating senior players.
- Implement effective communication skills throughout our medical team.
- Provide pitchside cover for all required training and games.
- Assist with daily and weekly musculoskeletal screening of all players as required.
- Assist with the daily maintenance treatment and prehabilitation prescription of the senior playing squad.
- Keeping documentation on all aspects of injury management in accordance to the standards set by the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Assist the medical team with administrative obligations such as injury audits, medical insurance and other matters as required.
- To keep abreast of current best practices, maintain CPD and take an active role in the departments CPD programme.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required by Club, Director of sports medicine and the Head of Medical Services.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place on the 18/07/18. Successful applicants only will be contacted by email.
MATCH-DAY BAR OR WAITING STAFF
Type of work: Casual bar or waiting work on match days and occasional functions
Hours Per Week: Hours on a match day vary between 4 and 12 hours (MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO ALL HOME GAMES – GAMES CAN FALL ON EITHER A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY AND THERE ARE USUALLY 2 GAMES A MONTH, SEPT 2018 – MAY 2019)
Pay is dependent on age and experience and ranges from £5.60 per hour to £7.83 per hour plus 12.07% holiday pay.
How to apply: Please email email@example.com for an application form.
An experienced mobile cleaner is required for a guaranteed minimum of 16 hours per week. Opportunity for overtime. Some weekend working essential.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, highly motivated and conscientious.
You’ll primarily be based at Sandy Park, home to the Exeter Chiefs, and days will start at 6am. You’ll also travel to various client sites across Exeter, providing cover for staff holidays and absence.
You will generally be partnered with another team member, although you’ll also work alone, in a role that provides plenty of variety.
You will need a clean UK driving licence, which you should have held for at least three years. Own transport is required.
Competitive rates of pay. Telephone: 01392 770081
CLEANING SITE SUPERVISOR
We need an experienced cleaning supervisor to join our friendly team. Working hours are 10 to 16 per week, with flexibility for more during busy periods. Some weekend working essential.
Alongside your daily cleaning duties, you’ll assist the Cleaning Manager with: Staff inductions, training and supervision; quality control to ensure the highest standards are met; operational planning and task allocation; deputising for the Cleaning Manager in her absence.
You’ll have great organisational skills, an eye for detail, and will work to consistently high standards. You’ll lead from the front, and will be conscientious, hard-working, reliable and a great role model.
Core working hours are 6am-8am Mon to Fri, with flexibility to work longer shifts, and weekends as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in an exciting environment where no two days are the same!
Competitive rate of pay. Immediate start required.
Telephone: 01392 770081.