Salary: Band 5
Location: Sandy Park, Exeter
Contract: Full-Time, fixed term
Closing date: 04/12/17
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club for a club physiotherapist to join our experienced sports medical team. Exeter Chiefs are the current Aviva Premiership champions, also competing in the highly prestigious European Champions Cup and Anglo-Welsh Cup competitions. Formed in 1871, Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club are the West Country’s Premier Sporting Club, steeped in long-standing tradition, and who pride themselves on delivering professional workmanship, both on and off the field. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard working and dynamic club physiotherapist.
The club physiotherapist will be required to be hard working and professional within both our senior and academy structures. The role will encompass assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation throughout our playing structure under the guidance of the Head of Medical Services and Lead Physiotherapist. The role will give clear opportunity to develop the applicants clinical and rehabilitation skills within an experienced Premiership medical team.
Involvement in senior and academy pitch side cover will be required.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Member of the CSP or equivalent insurance provider.
- Registration with HCPC.
- Experience working in sport.
- PHICIS pitch side qualification.
- Liaise with the Head of Medical Service and Lead Physiotherapist in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of all Exeter Chiefs players.
- Prescribe, develop and implement treatment and rehabilitation plans for injured and rehabilitating player within both senior and academy.
- Effective communication skills throughout our medical team.
- Provide pitch side cover for all required training and games.
- Assist with daily and weekly musculoskeletal screening of all players as required.
- Assist with the daily maintenance treatment and delivery of rehabilitation to our senior and academy squad.
- Keeping documentation on all aspects of injury management in accordance to the standards set by the Health Professions Council (HCPC).
- Assist the medical team with administrative obligations such as injury audits, medical insurance and other matters as required.
- To keep abreast of current best practices, maintain CPD and take an active role in the departments CPD programme.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required by Club, Head of Medical Services and Lead Physiotherapist.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place on the 13/12/17 Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by email.
An experienced mobile cleaner is required for a guaranteed minimum of 16 hours per week. Opportunity for overtime. Some weekend working essential.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, highly motivated and conscientious.
You’ll primarily be based at Sandy Park, home to the Exeter Chiefs, and days will start at 6am. You’ll also travel to various client sites across Exeter, providing cover for staff holidays and absence.
You will generally be partnered with another team member, although you’ll also work alone, in a role that provides plenty of variety.
You will need a clean UK driving licence, which you should have held for at least three years. Own transport is required.
Competitive rates of pay. Telephone: 01392 770081
CLEANING SITE SUPERVISOR
We need an experienced cleaning supervisor to join our friendly team. Working hours are 10 to 16 per week, with flexibility for more during busy periods. Some weekend working essential.
Alongside your daily cleaning duties, you’ll assist the Cleaning Manager with: Staff inductions, training and supervision; quality control to ensure the highest standards are met; operational planning and task allocation; deputising for the Cleaning Manager in her absence.
You’ll have great organisational skills, an eye for detail, and will work to consistently high standards. You’ll lead from the front, and will be conscientious, hard-working, reliable and a great role model.
Core working hours are 6am-8am Mon to Fri, with flexibility to work longer shifts, and weekends as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in an exciting environment where no two days are the same!
Competitive rate of pay. Immediate start required.
Telephone: 01392 770081.