Location: Sandy Park, Exeter and surrounding area, travel will be required
Contract type: Full-Time, fixed-term
Background: An exciting opportunity has arisen at Exeter Chiefs Rugby Club for a newly-qualified, sport aspiring physiotherapist to join our experienced sports medical team.
Exeter Chiefs are the current Aviva Premiership champions, competing in the highly prestigious European Champions Cup and Anglo-Welsh Cup competitions.
Formed in 1871, Exeter Rugby Club are the Westcountry’s Premier Sporting Club, steeped in long-standing tradition. We pride ourselves on delivering professional workmanship, both on and off the field.
Job Description: The hard working and professional physiotherapist will have the chance to develop, integrate and learn within an experienced Premiership medical team under the guidance of the Director of Sports Medicine and the Head of Medical Services. The role will give clear opportunity to develop the applicants musculoskeletal, manual therapy and rehabilitation skills through the maintenance of our senior playing squad and the exciting opportunity to assist in the continued development of our academy athletes with both pitch side cover and the implementations of rehabilitation programs.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Member of the CSP or equivalent insurance provider
- Registration with HCPC.
Work experience/voluntary experience in professional sport
- Liaise with the Director of Sports Medicine and the Head of Medical Services in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of all Exeter Chiefs players.
- Prescribe, develop and implement treatment and rehabilitation plans for injured players within our academy system.
- Implement effective communication skills throughout our medical team.
- Provide pitch side cover for all required training and games.
- Assist with daily and weekly musculoskeletal screening of all players as required.
- Assist with the daily maintenance treatment and delivery of rehabilitation to our senior and academy squad.
- Document all aspects of injury management in accordance to the standards set by the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Assist the medical team with administrative obligations such as injury audits, medical insurance and other matters as required.
- To keep abreast of current best practices, maintain CPD and take an active role in the departments CPD programme.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required by Club, Director of Sports Medicine and the Head of Medical Services.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 27/04/18
Interviews will take place on the 02/05/18. Successful applicants only will be contacted by email.
MATCH-DAY BAR STAFF
Exeter Rugby Club are looking for local people to join our team of match-day bar staff. Shifts can vary from between 5 and 12 hour shifts. Experience is preferred but not essential. Candidates would need to fill the following basic criteria:
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Be fluent in English
- Be familiar with the use of pound sterling
- Have a smart and presentable appearance
- Be available to work the majority of home matches
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Pay rates are dependent on age.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance for an application form.
An experienced mobile cleaner is required for a guaranteed minimum of 16 hours per week. Opportunity for overtime. Some weekend working essential.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, highly motivated and conscientious.
You’ll primarily be based at Sandy Park, home to the Exeter Chiefs, and days will start at 6am. You’ll also travel to various client sites across Exeter, providing cover for staff holidays and absence.
You will generally be partnered with another team member, although you’ll also work alone, in a role that provides plenty of variety.
You will need a clean UK driving licence, which you should have held for at least three years. Own transport is required.
Competitive rates of pay. Telephone: 01392 770081
CLEANING SITE SUPERVISOR
We need an experienced cleaning supervisor to join our friendly team. Working hours are 10 to 16 per week, with flexibility for more during busy periods. Some weekend working essential.
Alongside your daily cleaning duties, you’ll assist the Cleaning Manager with: Staff inductions, training and supervision; quality control to ensure the highest standards are met; operational planning and task allocation; deputising for the Cleaning Manager in her absence.
You’ll have great organisational skills, an eye for detail, and will work to consistently high standards. You’ll lead from the front, and will be conscientious, hard-working, reliable and a great role model.
Core working hours are 6am-8am Mon to Fri, with flexibility to work longer shifts, and weekends as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in an exciting environment where no two days are the same!
Competitive rate of pay. Immediate start required.
Telephone: 01392 770081.