TICKETING ADMINISTRATOR (FULL TIME - PERMANENT)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 09.00 - 17.30 and all match-days (please see the fixture list here - overtime will be payable)
Salary: £17,000 - £18,500 (depending on experience)
Supporting the Ticketing Supervisor with all ticketing administration required within the department, ensuring all deadlines are met. Daily use of the ticketing software, CRM system and Access Control will make-up a large part of this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up all home and away games, travel, dining & parking through the ticketing software.
- Setup Season Ticket renewals through the ticketing system and co-ordinate card runs in preparation for the new season.
- Distribute all hospitality tickets through the B2B system within the ticketing software.
- Printing and distributing tickets occasionally as appropriate.
- Run daily reports and update the CRM system regularly.
- Work closely with the marketing team to push sales where required.
- Handle the ticketing emails and calls in a professional manner, dealing with all enquiries appropriately.
- Test turnstiles, ticket tills & PDQs prior to every home game, to ensure they are all fully functional.
- Supervise the ticket office on a match day, handling any queries appropriately.
- Provide additional administrative support for all matches as required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge, with an ability to learn new systems proficiently.
- Hard-working, with an ability to use initiative and work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Experience of working with ticketing software, CRM and Access control systems an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst retaining strong attention to detail.
If you think that you have the qualities, experience and passion that we are looking for and ready to take on a new challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 17th November (only applicants successful for interview will be contacted)
Position start date: Tuesday 2nd January 2018
MATCH-DAY CASUAL TICKET OFFICE ASSISTANT
We are looking for people with the desire to work within the Ticket Office at Sandy Park Stadium, where they will be assisting customers with the purchase of tickets and all ticket enquiries.
Applicants should be hard working, enthusiastic and committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
The ideal candidates will have an interest and experience in customer service and working within fast paced environments.
Successful candidates would be required to be available for ALL Home Games. The role will involve various shifts (4 – 5 hours long) depending on kick off times and days but would ordinarily be every other weekend September to May,11:30 – 15:30/16:00.
Starting Salary: £7.05 - £7.50 per hour plus holiday entitlement.
You must be 18 years old or over.
Closing Date: Friday 20th October 2017
We will only be in touch with those successful for interview.
An experienced mobile cleaner is required for a guaranteed minimum of 16 hours per week. Opportunity for overtime. Some weekend working essential.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, highly motivated and conscientious.
You’ll primarily be based at Sandy Park, home to the Exeter Chiefs, and days will start at 6am. You’ll also travel to various client sites across Exeter, providing cover for staff holidays and absence.
You will generally be partnered with another team member, although you’ll also work alone, in a role that provides plenty of variety.
You will need a clean UK driving licence, which you should have held for at least three years. Own transport is required.
Competitive rates of pay. Telephone: 01392 770081
CLEANING SITE SUPERVISOR
We need an experienced cleaning supervisor to join our friendly team. Working hours are 10 to 16 per week, with flexibility for more during busy periods. Some weekend working essential.
Alongside your daily cleaning duties, you’ll assist the Cleaning Manager with: Staff inductions, training and supervision; quality control to ensure the highest standards are met; operational planning and task allocation; deputising for the Cleaning Manager in her absence.
You’ll have great organisational skills, an eye for detail, and will work to consistently high standards. You’ll lead from the front, and will be conscientious, hard-working, reliable and a great role model.
Core working hours are 6am-8am Mon to Fri, with flexibility to work longer shifts, and weekends as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in an exciting environment where no two days are the same!
Competitive rate of pay. Immediate start required.
Telephone: 01392 770081.