Residential Rugby Camp
Developed and designed by our team of professional coaches using the most up to date techniques, our residential camp aims to offer young people the best possible experience and insight into the modern-day game.
At our Blundell’s residential rugby camp players will get the chance to develop their understanding of the game through a variety of activities and game situations. Training is structured into two sessions throughout the day with specific outcomes for each session. Coaches challenge the players to adapt to new scenarios and develop skills on and off the field, aiding their player development. Community Chiefs strive to help all participants reach their full potential, no matter if they have played rugby before or not.
The training sessions will be supported by off-field sporting and development activities run by our coaching team, with a focus on soft skill development alongside meeting new friends.
Included in the cost of the residential rugby camp:
-Community Chiefs Goodie Bag
-Full Bed and Board For The Duration Of The Residential Rugby Camp
-Evening Activities (multisport activities, swimming pool, theatre and team building)
-Exeter Chiefs player Appearances (subject to preseason schedule)
The August Residential Rugby Camp will be held at the fantastic Blundells School in Tiverton, Devon, EX16 4DN. Which boasts some of the best sports facilities in the South West.
Blundell’s is ideally situated, with Junction 27 of the M5 and Tiverton Parkway mainline railway station being just 6 minutes away. The historic city of Exeter is 25 minutes away and the school is surrounded by the green and lush hills of mid-Devon.
July Residential Rugby Camp
- Boys Three-Day Residential: Monday 29th July to Wednesday 31st July 2024 for ages 13 - 16 (From 23-24 season). £318 per person
The camp is FULLY BOOKED, however please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added to a cancellation list.
Key Information and Contact
- Monday 29th July: 9:00am Arrival and Registration
- Wednesday 31st July: 3:00pm Collection and Sign Out
- A full itinerary and boarding information will be given once you have booked on
- We require a parent/ guardian to drop off and collect children
- Meaning we cannot assist in transporting any children to and from Blundells School
- Only BOYS aged 13 -16 (From 23-24 season) are able to attend
- Meaning your child may be in the U13 age group this season and therefore can attend however they must be age 13 (Before the 29th of July 2024)
For any residential camp enquires please contact via email: email@example.com