Exeter Chiefs Open Day 2019
By Mark Stevens
Exeter Chiefs supporters will be able to get a rare insight into day-to-day life at Sandy Park when the club offers access all areas at their Open Day on Saturday, September 14.
Get the chance to see behind the scenes, get up close and personal with the coaches and players, as well as engage in a whole host of different activities during the course of the day.
Starting at 2pm and running through to 8pm, this is a must attend event for all Chiefs fans ahead of the new 2019/20 season.
With FREE entry (no tickets required), the event will feature:
- Meet & Greet with the Players
- Community Chiefs Rugby Activities until 4.30pm
- Behind-the-scenes Tours of Sandy Park, including the refurbished changing rooms until 5pm
- Live Music from 3pm - 8pm in the Wigwam Bar from local duet ‘Adam in the Hat’ and Richard James plus the energetic popular covers band Rushwood & Co
- Gin Festival in the Wigwam Bar until 8pm
- Inflatable fun and face painting until 5pm
The official Trading Post store will also be open for those supporters keen to purchase the latest Chiefs' kits, leisurewear and merchandise.
There will be limited parking available at Sandy Park on the day and we would recommend using public transport or alternative car parks. For more information about getting to Sandy Park, click here.
For any queries about the day contact email@example.com