One Week until Chiefs Open Day
Exeter Chiefs supporters heading for next week's official Open Day will be able to gain a first look at a number of changes made to Sandy Park during the close season.
Fans will be able to get the chance to see behind the scenes, get up close and personal with the coaches and players, as well as engage in a whole host of different activities during the course of the day.
Starting at 2pm and running through to 8pm, this is really is a must attend event for all Chiefs fans ahead of the new 2019/20 season.
Among the many changes carried out over the summer months are the setting up of the new Pow Wow Supporters Bar behind the SW Comms Stand, as well as extensive development work in and around the first-team playing area, including extending the main changing room.
Youngsters will also be able to hone their rugby skills out on the pitch, working alongside the players and the Community Chiefs team, whilst for older supporters make sure you visit the Wigwam Bar where not only will we have live music, but there will be a Gin Festival running until the close of the day.
With FREE entry (no tickets required), the event will feature:
- Meet & Greet with the Players
- Community Chiefs Rugby Activities until 4.30pm
- Behind-the-scenes Tours of Sandy Park, including the refurbished changing rooms until 5pm
- Live Music from 3pm - 8pm in the Wigwam Bar from local duet ‘Adam in the Hat’ and Richard James plus the energetic popular covers band Rushwood & Co
- Gin Festival in the Wigwam Bar until 8pm
- Inflatable fun and face painting until 5pm
The official Trading Post store will also be open for those supporters keen to purchase the latest Chiefs' kits, leisurewear and merchandise.
There will be limited parking available at Sandy Park on the day and we would recommend using public transport or alternative car parks. For more information about getting to Sandy Park, click here.
For any queries about the day contact email@example.com