Quarter-Final Tickets & Hospitality
By Mark Stevens
Excitement is already building ahead of the much-anticipated Heineken Champions Cup quarter-final between Exeter Chiefs and Northampton Saints.
The two Gallagher Premiership giants will lock horns in European battle on Saturday, April 4 (3:15pm) at Sandy Park.
More tickets have now been made available to purchase (click here), with hospitality packages in both the Chiefs and Exeter Suites also now confirmed. Enjoy this must-see last eight encounter, whilst at the same time sampling the very Westcountry match-day offering.
With breath-taking views of the Devon countryside, mouth-watering local produce, together with all the excitement of a match-day, there really is no better location for you to host clients, friends or family.
Add into the mix international rugby players on show, come and enjoy every ruck, maul and tackle in the company of the most fervent supporters in English rugby.
Our Chiefs Suite package includes:
- VIP Entry via main reception
- Hospitality in the top floor, glass fronted Chiefs Suite overlooking the pitch
- Former Chiefs legends as your host for the day
- Pre-Match Q&A with two members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Three-Course dining with menu compiled by our Head Chef
- Premium West Grandstand seating directly outside the suite
- Entry into Guess the Score quiz with chance to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
- Post-Match Q&A with a member of the Chiefs coaching staff
- Access to Chiefs Suite three hours before kick-off
If you are interested in finding out more about our Chiefs Suite package or Match Sponsorship for this game, simply email email@example.com
Our Exeter Suite package includes:
- Two-Course Westcountry Carvery for ten people
- Entry via the Gold Card Entrance
- Pre-Match Q&A with four members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Reserved West Grandstand seating
- Entry into the Guess the Score Quiz with the chance to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
To book in for the Exeter Suite Package, click here