Click & Collect
Placing Your Order
- Simply add your items to the basket, proceed to the checkout and select click and collect.
- Once your transaction has been successful you will receive a confirmation email including all collection details.
- We will then send an email once your order is in store and ready to be collected.
- Your order will then be held in store for 7 days; from the date you received the email confirming your order is ready to be collected.
Collecting Your Order
- Collection times 10am-5pm Monday to Friday, Thursday till 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- On the day of collection, please bring your confirmation e-mail, the card used for payment and/or passport/driving license as proof of purchase when you collect your order.
- We will hold your parcel for the full 7 days. If you do not collect your order, within the 7 days, your order will be refunded.
- Your order will be refunded automatically onto the method of payment used at the time of purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your order or have it posted, we require that this is done in writing via e-mail email@example.com. Subject to P&P costs
Matchday click and collect is currently not available