DELIVERIES & RETURNS
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR USUAL SERVICE MAY TAKE SLIGHTLY LONGER UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES
Our delivery service is provided to you by Royal Mail Tracked 48, which provides you with full online tracking to enable you to keep track of your delivery progress. SMS/email notifications are available. Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver your parcel in 2 to 3 working days from dispatch.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit to you, so please allow a good amount of time if you need your order for a specific date.
Unfortunately, an order that has been returned to us by the courier can’t be re-directed out to our customers again, but will be refunded in full once the team has processed it.
If you require the items, we would ask you to place a new order.
Orders placed on Saturday or on Sunday will not be processed until Monday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
|UK orders under £75||UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Working Days)||£5.00|
|UK Orders £75 or above||UK Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Working Days)||Free|
|Overseas - EU||Royal Mail International tracked||£12.95|
|Overseas - Rest of World||Royal Mail International tracked||£18.95|
There may be local import duties to be paid on receipt of your goods that The Trading post is not liable for.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will happily offer you an exchange or refund within 30 days of your purchase. Items must be returned in their original packaging, in a saleable condition and with a receipt, a return form if purchased online or an accompanying letter.
Please note sale items bought in store are exchange only.
Click & Collect
Placing Your Order
- Simply add your items to the basket, proceed to the checkout and select click and collect.
- Once your transaction has been successful you will receive a confirmation email including all collection details.
- We will then send an email once your order is in store and ready to be collected.
- Your order will then be held in store for 7 days; from the date you received the email confirming your order is ready to be collected.
Collecting Your Order
- Collection times 10am-5pm Monday to Friday, Thursday till 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- On the day of collection, please bring your confirmation e-mail, the card used for payment and/or passport/driving license as proof of purchase when you collect your order.
- We will hold your parcel for the full 7 days. If you do not collect your order, within the 7 days, your order will be refunded.
- Your order will be refunded automatically onto the method of payment used at the time of purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your order or have it posted, we require that this is done in writing via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to P&P costs
Matchday click and collect is currently not available