P.E Curriculum Coaching , After School Clubs and PPA Cover
The Community Chiefs have worked in the education sector for over 10 years delivering high quality sports coaching and education programmes to schools all over the South West.
We offer P.E Curriculum Coaching, After School Clubs and PPA cover. Although we are part of a professional rugby club and we pride ourselves on delivering high quality rugby coaching, we have highly trained staff with experience and expertise in delivering Multi Sports sessions, After Schools Clubs and PPA cover.
Our experienced and professional staff as a minimum have:
- A level 2 coaching qualification.
- An enhanced DBS certificate.
- Premiership Rugby level 2 and level 3 safeguarding training.
- A Level 3 first aid certificate.
- 2 + years of Primary School coaching experience.
Our staff can cover a wide variety of sports including football, cricket, athletics, tennis, netball, rugby, and fitness sessions. Who will work with your school to stay in line with the governments P.E curriculum guidelines following their skills and vocabulary objectives.
Our packages include:
1.Structured P.E curriculum-based lessons
- With specific learning outcomes that address sporting areas and help exceed your schools’ targets.
- Our uniquely tailored programmes are designed to meet your schools coaching needs through one easy and friendly relationship. We can structure entire days or half days of coaching to meet your needs.
2.After School Clubs
- With elite courses in football, cricket, athletics, tennis, netball, and rugby. All with the objective to deliver fun, active, and informative coaching to children.
When your staff are on PPA time we can deliver a variety of high quality indoor and outdoor lessons including:
- Running fun and enjoyable multisport/ physical activity sessions.
- Running interactive Science (Nutrition and Healthy Eating) and PSHE (Core Values of Rugby) classroom lessons.
*Please be aware that as a minimum we ask for a commitment of 4 hours work per day to ensure we can warrant sending a coach to your school. However, with the wide range of services we offer we hope you can meet the minimum commitment.*
Benefits of using the Community Chiefs
For schools that choose to use our services we can offer FREE services/ resources as part of the partnership.
- Access to the Premiership Champions Digital Teaching Application which contains fantastic and different way of teaching Science, Math’s and PSHE subjects. Also receiving a teacher CPD workshop on how to use the application.
- Free classroom based lessons on rugby themed Science, Maths and PSHE.
- The opportunity to have your teachers do some coaching CPD work by shadowing our coaches, and gain valuable knowledge and insight into how to coach at a high standard.
Our Coaching Philosophy:
We believe in a coaching philosophy that encompasses the core values of rugby (teamwork, discipline, sportsmanship, enjoyment, and respect). As we strongly believe coaching is not only about teaching sports and increasing activity levels. It is about helping young people become the best versions of themselves, giving them an enjoyable sports experience and instilling crucial values for life.
If your school has any questions or interest in this offer, please get in touch and we can organize a meeting to discuss the offer in more detail.