Exeter Chiefs Pre-Match Dining
With breath-taking views of the Devon countryside, mouth-watering local produce, together with all the excitement of a match-day, there really is no better location for you to host clients, friends or family.
Add into the mix international rugby players on show every week, enjoy every ruck, maul and tackle in the company of the most fervent supporters in English rugby.
Indeed, to walk out as a corporate guest of the Chiefs is an unrivalled experience.
From the Gold Card Dining packages in the Exeter Suite through to Match Sponsorship in the Chiefs Suite, we promise to provide you with a match-day experience that is second to none. With sumptuous menus created by Sandy Park Head Chef, Craig Beecham, plus the best players in the nation vying for rugby's top honours, this really is an opportunity to savour the exceptional.
Our friendly corporate team are available on 01392 890897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the options or seek recommendations.
CHIEFS SUITE DINING
- VIP Entry
- Hospitality in the top floor, glass fronted Chiefs Suite overlooking the pitch
- Former Chiefs legends as your host for the day
- Pre-Match Q&A with two members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Three-Course dining with menu compiled by our Head Chef
- Premium West Grandstand seating directly outside the suite
- Entry into Guess the Score quiz with chancer to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
- Post-Match Q&A with a member of the Chiefs coaching staff
COST: £2,000 exclusive of VAT per table of 10 per game
EXETER SUITE CORPORATE HOSPITALITY
- Two-Course Gourmet Menu compiled by our Head Chef
- Entry via the Gold Card Entrance
- Pre-Match Q&A with four members of the Exeter Chiefs first team squad
- Reserved West Grandstand seating
- Entry into the Guess the Score Quiz with the chance
to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
COST: £1,325 per game, exclusive of VAT per table of 10
COUNTY SUITE DINING
The lively atmosphere of the County Suite makes it an ideal environment in which to enjoy all the pre-match build-up to an Exeter Chiefs fixture.
Enhance your match-day experience by booking pre-match dining ahead of watching the Chiefs in competitive action. Simply sit back and relax as you tuck into our 2-Course Carvery, which is available before all Gallagher Premiership, Premiership Cup and Heineken Cup fixtures.
With TWO different sittings available each match-day, it really is the perfect way to wine and dine yourself ahead of what is sure to be an equally mouth-watering encounter out on the pitch.
Based on a 3pm kick-off, sittings are available from 12:15pm to 1:30pm or from 1:45pm to 3pm, and should be booked in advance online through the official Exeter Chiefs website.
Please note that guests who book for lunch will only be able to use the County Suite up until kick-off, after which it then reverts to a Members’ Only bar.
These prices DO NOT include a match ticket for the match.
Adults - £22
Children (Aged between 2-10 years) - £18