Premiership Final Info
By Flo Eggins
Exeter Chiefs have reached the Gallagher Premiership Final for the fourth year in a row and with thousands of fans planning to make the trip to Twickenham, we have pulled together some important information to make sure everyone enjoys the occasion.
- Exeter Chiefs are the home side, so will be wearing their black home kit. The Trading Post at Sandy Park is open until 4.30pm today, or if you're unable to get to Sandy Park, there will be Chiefs merchandise available to purchase in the shop at Twickenham.
- Tickets are still available at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rfu/EDP/Event/Index/2438
- If you have booked supporters travel, buses will be leaving Sandy Park at 8.30am prompt and will not wait for absent customers. Buses will be departing Twickenham at 6.00pm from the Rosebine Car Park (approximately a 10 minute walk from the stadium bowl). Full information about supporters travel is available here.
- The weather is forecast to be very warm and sunny so we recommend bringing plenty of water, especially for those travelling to and from Exeter. We would also advise sunscreen and hats, particularly if you are sat in the East Stand.
- If you are unsure of what you can and can't take into Twickenham, click here for their FAQ page with further information.
- All supporters coaches will have flags on board, there will also be people handing them out in the fan village at Twickenham.
- The team is scheduled to arrive at Twickenham through the Lion Gate at 1.15pm
- If you can't get to Twickenham, we'll be showing the game at Sandy Park. Further information about this is available here.
- The game is being televised on BT Sport or you can listen on BBC Radio Devon. You can also follow the build-up, game and reaction on all of our social media channels.
- BE LOUD! We all know how important the 16th man is - let's hear the Tomahawk Chop ringing around Twickenham and celebrate the end of another great season!